TF2 Server Admin abuse

Mr.megacham
Użytkownik

TF2 Server Admin abuse

Server: TEAM FORTRESS 2 [100% crits]
IP: 91.185.191.173:27113
Time: ~ Around 19:00 (not sure about timing when it happened.)
Date: 7/28/2015
Action Taken: Banned
Username: Mr.megacham
Admin: Wadziol
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43360648

Wadziol, the admin of the server. Was admin abusing when i was playing in the server. And thinks he did was:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spammed tons of sentry's on their own spawn. (But that didn't really our lives harder.)
Teleported entire blue team to our capture points to capture our points and have unfair advantages.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When admin was teleporting blue team players to capture point. I got pretty pissed off and told that: This admin is a toxic. Why is admin abusing his power? After that, admin banned me. When i tried to join the server, it didn't say the reason i got banned from the server. It just says that i got banned from the server. I really hope that this admin gets his admin powers taken down because i was just having fun, but then comes admin to ruin everyone's fun. And of course i am really pissed off to waste my time on server when i get banned because of admin abuser.
Awatar użytkownika
Cody Evans
Użytkownik
Kontakt:

Re: TF2 Server Admin abuse

Work on your english mate, kinda hard to understand some parts :P
Anyways, if what you're saying is true, the situation will be dealt with as soon as the H@ reads through this.
Thank you for the info, although we'd prefer screenshot/video proof next time.
By fire be purged!
Asan
Winston Churchill
Winston Churchill

Cody Evans pisze:Work on your english mate, kinda hard to understand some parts :P
Anyways, if what you're saying is true, the situation will be dealt with as soon as the H@ reads through this.
Nie potrzeba dowodu, bo listę używanych komend można sprawdzić w logach.
:rose:
Awatar użytkownika
sHimi
Administrator

Ty for info. I check it
Obrazek
Ten kraj jest chory, ciągle coś mnie boli
Budzę się rano, otwieram oczy z trudem
Nie toleruję cyfrowej kontroli
Idę przed siebie pozbawiony złudzeń
Awatar użytkownika
Cody Evans
Użytkownik
Kontakt:

dajóm pisze:
Cody Evans pisze:Work on your english mate, kinda hard to understand some parts :P
Nie potrzeba dowodu, bo listę używanych komend można sprawdzić w logach.
Gdzie niby napisałem, że dowód jest wymagany? Napisałem tylko, że mógłby być dodany co przyspieszyłoby całą sprawę.
By fire be purged!
Zablokowany
  • Informacje